Description:At menopause women may have different signs and symptoms, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, insomnia, mood changes. That’s because estrogen is used by many parts of our body. Estrogen is a hormone present in humans, animals as well as plants in the form of phytoestrogen. Foods and herbs are common and safest ways to increase estrogen production. Our 100% ultimate extract formula combines wisdom of East and West herbalism to provide effective products, contains herbs and botanicals that have been traditionally used to support women's health and to maintain hormone balance during the transition years of menopause:
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis), commonly known as "Female ginseng", is the premier "gynecological regulator". It has the ability to reduce your estrogen levels if they are too high and can increase them if they are too low.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) is a Native American herb used to relieve menopausal and pre-menstrual symptoms. It is a safe alternative to hormone replacement therapy, and has been recommended by the German Commission E for treating cramps, PMS and menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
- Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense) is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, which are water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens (known collectively as phytoestrogens). Red Clover is therefore used for hot flashes/flushes, PMS, breast enhancement and breast health as well as lowering cholesterol, improving urine production and improving circulation of the blood, to help prevent osteoporosis, reduce the possibility of blood clots and arterial plaques.
- Contains a blend of Chinese herbs particularly effective in providing menopause support.
- Promotes emotional well being.
CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1-3 capsules daily with 8 oz of water between meals.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.