- Our Guarantee
If you visit our site and read this page then you know well there are a lot of good reasons to take vitamins and supplements; even the best eating plan or balanced diet can fall short all of the nutrients you need each day. It is the easy part to decide that daily intake of vitamins is right for you; the challenge is to select one from among the hundreds different brands and varieties that you can find on the drugstore shelves. Strolling down the vitamin aisle to choose the best product can be confusing. Why Nature Puzzle? What makes us different from the other big box retailers of vitamin products? The answer is simple and based on three core stones of our business practice:
QUALITY. SUSTAINABILITY. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
We invite you to take a deeper look into the each component.
Why we are so confident in quality of our product? The manufacturing process of our highest quality products starts with carefully selected quality raw materials. Although, all our products are manufactured in the US, they contain ingredients from different suppliers from all over the world. And, although, all raw materials are delivered with a Certificate of Analysis from the supplier or independent inspection company, our manufacturer’s laboratory and quality control department re-test all incoming raw materials to ensure identity, potency and purity. All raw materials are tested for heavy metals content. Any raw material which is substandard or misrepresented is rejected . Many of our suppliers are Fair Trade Certified or Friend of the Sea Certified Suppliers.
Our Manufacturer has been dedicated to the natural product industry since 1924. More than 90 years history of success makes them one of the oldest nutritional manufacturer in US, and one of the industry leading manufacturing certified lab. Here are some facts and credentials showing why the highest quality of our products is guaranteed:
- Diamond Manufacturing Award recipient by Natural Products Marketplace in 2012;
- GMP (Good Manufacturer Practice) certified manufacturing facilities;
- Registered and inspected by FDA (Food and Drug Administration);
- Member of NPA (Natural Products Association);
- Registered with USDEA (U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration);
- Member of OTA (Organic Trade Association);
- Innovative formulas based on latest industry and health care researches;
- Double Verified Gluten-Free formulation, meaning that our product are twice pure as it’s required by FDA’s standards. Gluten Free status is also highlighted with a logo on the front panel of our labels, which helps our consumers quickly recognize gluten-free status without having to search for it elsewhere on the label:
All our finished products undergo gluten testing using ELISA (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) procedure (a machine that detects the presence of an antigen in a sample) to detect the presence of gluten
- Our Organic* product are Certified Organic by the QAI (Quality Assurance International). Additionally, those products are also certified under USDA NOP (United States Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program);
- Most of our products are Vegan* and/or Vegetarian*;
- Easy-to-read and Full-disclosure labeling: everything in bottle is on the label, including what ingredients ARE NOT contained in the products that helps to avoid consumer allergic reaction to unnamed ingredients. Our “CONTAINS NO” statement on all of our product labels is in accordance with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA) allergen label requirements;
- Amber colored recyclable glass bottles with Best By dates preserve freshness;
- Each bottle fully wrapped in tamper-evident sleeves to ensure consumer safety.
Our Manufacturer utilizes ingredients, materials and manufacturing methods that are environmentally responsible, sustainable and safe for consumers. We do every efforts to reduce our carbon footprints on the planet and to support the cycle of global sustainability :
- All our products are nestled in plant-based biodegradable packaging materials and shipped in corrugated cartons with an overall recycled content of 65% (considered to be the highest recycled content possible while maintaining box integrity during the package and shipping);
- Our amber colored glass bottles are fully recyclable and made from 35% recyclable materials;
- White plastic caps a made of PP (Polypropylene) with a recycling symbol 5 and are also recyclable.
Our commitment to highest quality standards and outstanding performance drive us to the honesty, integrity and ethics in all aspects of our business. Social responsibility lead us beyond the profit-making activities to the activities that benefit a human society. That’s why we are all so proud of our Manufacturer’s partnership with Vitamin Angels Foundation that helps at-risk populations in need – specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five – gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals. Since 2006 our Manufacturer has been a supplier of components and manufacturing 11,000,000.00 tablets annually for children and families in needs in 66+ countries all over the world. By purchasing our products you can be a part of this great movement.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE A CHILD’S LIFE !